Career Positions @ IMPACT
IMPACT Marketing International (or IMPACT) is a boutique consultancy helping international and independent schools achieve their reputational, thought leadership, development, and admissions goals through the support of digital media and automation tools.
Our team’s CFIT values include Collaboration, Flexibility, Inquisitiveness, and Tenacity.
At IMPACT, we are committed to ensuring our lifestyle and workstyles are balanced, and we embrace technology to allow us the freedom to innovate and reach a global market.
We provide our clients with resources, education, and services in inbound/content marketing, SEO, online advertising, marketing automation, social media management, and more.
CURRENTLY, WE ARE HIRING:
School IMPACT Consultant (Digital Marketing)
The School IMPACT Consultant is a client manager, strategist, and project manager. This key representative of IMPACT and our methodologies will have outstanding people and communication skills. The School IMPACT Consultant is integral in supporting our brand promise to deeply understand our clients and their needs, collaborating with them to achieve their marketing goals.
Working closely with clients, plus our internal content, search, and promotion teams, you will bring your strategic thinking, organizational, and communication skills to our consulting and marketing processes. The successful candidate will be motivated by deadlines and enjoy collaborating on strategy with clients and the IMPACT team.
Key areas of accountability for this role are:
- Thoroughly research and understand each assigned client, their goals, brand elements, and industry.
- With the team’s support, analyze search, social media, and other data to prepare and deliver detailed reporting and consultation to clients.
- Coordinate all the moving pieces and team members involved in an end-to-end inbound and outbound marketing campaigns, including blog posts, SEO, paid media (search & social), landing pages, etc.
- Maintaining professional and consistent communication with local and overseas clients. (Requires some evening and early morning video conference calls.)
- Manage client projects, ensuring scope and deadlines are met and not exceeded.
- Collaborate, provide direction, and monitor the efficiency and success of contractors and employees assigned to client projects.
- Continually upgrade knowledge and skills.
- Provide training and regular status meetings with clients
- Ability to speak confidently and advise clients on best practices and next steps
- Advanced analytical aptitude with the curiosity and determination to find answers.
- Advanced written and phone communication and interpersonal skills
- Close attention to detail with an innate ability to think through the following steps and act or delegate accordingly
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Solid computer skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Able to graciously give and receive feedback.
- Able to collaborate and manage projects.
- Solid problem solving and decision-making skills to diagnose challenges and issues, develop innovative solutions, and assess risks and opportunities.
An exceptional background of varied marketing experience and technical aptitude is required.
Experience in either an admissions, communications, or marketing role or a post-secondary education/diploma in administration, communications, marketing, or would be an asset but not required.
IMPACT utilizes a variety of platforms, including Facebook, Microsoft Suite programs (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word), Google Suite programs (Google Calendar, Drive), email marketing software, CRM, and more. Working knowledge of these programs is imperative.
A combination of education and experience will be considered.
Because we work with clients globally, our work hours can be inconsistent. Early morning and evening calls are often required.
Some international travel may be required.
Location: North America
Sound Right For You?
If you have strategic digital marketing capabilities and automation experience, IMPACT may be the best playground for exploring your gifts and talents.
- Work from home
- Flexible hours and days
- Potential for international travel
- Team support and collaboration
- Education support
- Your ideas are encouraged and respected
- Gain a deeper understanding of every aspect of marketing
The successful candidate must be fluent in both written and spoken English.
We embrace individualism and provide the ability to inject your unique skills into the mix of our collaborative team. If you have the right combination of experience and willingness to learn, come grow with us. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]